What’s the big deal about Blockchain?
If you or your organisation are in anyway concerned about pressing issues such as transparency, trust, maximising operational efficiency, and leveraging on a technology that will enable you to gain strategic advantage in your market of operation; then this is an event not to be missed.
Simply put, Blockchain…
“enables the exchange of value and confirmation of transactions”
Blockchain promises to revolutionise the way we interact with and operate financial industries, real estate, oil and gas, retail, manufacturing, agriculture, trade to deliver what has been dubbed the “Internet of value” at a recent gathering of influential leaders at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
What you stand to gain from the event
This workshop is perfect for learning more about blockchain from a technical, business, or purely curious standpoint. You will be learning from an expert LIVE from UK, with over 12 years practical and professional experience in the IT industry.
So have your questions prepared ahead of the event for Mr Ramesh, the presenter of the event.
- Demystify blockchain and its perceived complications
- Become familiar with the nature of blockchain technology
- Understand digital tokens and ways people purchase them
- Explain what an exchange is, a miner, blockchain and smart contracts
- Overview of blockchains and the opportunities it brings to businesses across industries
- Practical application of blockchain to business operations and processes across industries.
- Introduction to ICOs as a means of raising money
- Getting the slide of the workshop after event
What happens after the event?
There are opportunities to engage with Craft Turf for the arrangement of an hour FREE consultation on the topic of Blockchain. This offer is exclusive to attendees of the event. Our Consultants are on hand to assist with helping you develop a clear set of objectives. Also, we will keep you updated on upcoming relevant event.
To help you prepare for the event, below are a few of our recommended articles on the subject of Blockchains: